Parenting Book Coming Soon
Having trouble getting your baby to sleep at night? Frustrated with your toddler’s picky eating? Is your preschooler’s cranky behavior getting on your nerves? Is your school-age child getting lost in a world of tablet play and video-gaming?
There is an answer, and you can do it. You must LEAD your child!
Parents today are too often told to let their children develop on their own and all will go well; just keep them happy and they will thrive. Not so! Children desperately need parents to LEAD them to healthy habits and high character. In Loving by Leading, Dr. Trumbull combines thirty years of pediatric experience with decades of parenting research to give you fact-filled guidance in child rearing, such as:
- Investigating the most successful parenting style
- Understanding why your child acts the way she does
- Learning the true meaning of discipline and how it can help your child
- Training your baby to be a healthy, happy sleeper by using a time-tested Infant Sleep Program
- Bringing harmony to mealtime with your toddler
- Encouraging your child to have an active lifestyle
- Teaching your child the most valuable character quality for success in life: Self-control
- Building a rock-solid relationship with your child from birth to pre-puberty years
Loving by Leading first describes WHY children need parents to lead, and then offers practical, boots-on-the-ground advice on HOW to lead your child.
About the Author
Den A. Trumbull, MD is a board-certified pediatrician in practice for over thirty years. He earned a BS degree in Chemistry from the University of Florida, a MD from the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, and completed his pediatric residency at the University of Alabama Children’s Hospital. Dr. Trumbull has had a special interest in behavioral pediatrics for decades, and has written and spoken nationally on the topic of parenting. His appearances, interviews, and writings include Parenting Magazine, Parade Magazine, CBS 48 Hours, Time Magazine, Fox News, CNN News, NPR, Washington Times, Family Life Today, and World Magazine.
Dr. Trumbull and his wife, Nancy, live in Montgomery, Alabama and have five adult children and two grandchildren.
Loving by Leading will be released in the fall of 2018 and if you would like to be notified, REGISTER HERE with your name and email.