Loving by Leading
A Parent’s Guide to Raising Healthy and Responsible Children
Having trouble getting your baby to sleep at night? Frustrated with your toddler’s picky eating? Is your preschooler’s cranky behavior getting on your nerves? Is your school-age child getting lost in a world of tablet play and video-gaming?
There is an answer, and you can do it. You must LEAD your child!
Parents today are too often told to let their children develop on their own and all will go well; just keep them happy and they will thrive. Not so! Children desperately need parents to LEAD them to healthy habits and high character. In Loving by Leading, Dr. Trumbull combines thirty years of pediatric experience with decades of parenting research to give you fact-filled guidance in child rearing, such as:
- Investigating the most successful parenting style
- Understanding why your child acts the way she does
- Learning the true meaning of discipline and how it can help your child
- Training your baby to be a healthy, happy sleeper by using a time-tested Infant Sleep Program
- Bringing harmony to mealtime with your toddler
- Encouraging your child to have an active lifestyle
- Teaching your child the most valuable character quality for success in life: Self-control
- Building a rock-solid relationship with your child from birth to pre-puberty years
What Are Others Saying About Loving By Leading?
“Designed to be read and referenced frequently, it is the best guide to successful child rearing I’ve encountered in my more than 40 years as a Pediatrician.”
Joseph R. Zanga, MD
“This is the best book on child rearing I’ve ever read. It is full of wisdom and practical advice. I highly recommend it.”
David Stevens, MD
Read more professional Endorsements for Loving by Leading.
Tell Me More about the Book
- Take a look at the Topical Table of Contents to see the topics covered in the book.
- Take a look at the Introduction and First Chapter to understand the theme of the book.
- Listen to the interview with David Stevens MD, CEO of CMDA on Christian Doctors’ Digest.
- Listen to the Montgomery Parents Home Life Podcast where Dr. Trumbull is interviewed about the theme of his book. It is also available on iTunes and Spotify.
- Listen to the Rick & Bubba University Podcast where Dr. Trumbull discusses the principles of parenting. View it on Facebook.
- View Dr. Trumbull’s Parent Education Program presentation about his book at Legacy Academy.
- How Much Screen Time is Too Much Screen Time? Read about Dr. Trumbull’s interview on WSFA. Take a look inside his book, Loving by Leading, and read about Digital Influences on Your Child and Family.
Where Can I Get a Copy of the Book
Order your copy of Loving by Leading by going to:
Bulk orders of more than 5 copies are discounted and shipped FREE.
Retailer book stores may order from Ingram worldwide distributor
The book is also available in eBook format at Amazon’s Kindle store. The book is FREE to Kindle Unlimited subscribers.
For professionals desiring to promote the book, here is a Flier for the Office.
About the Author
Den A. Trumbull, MD is a board-certified pediatrician in practice for over thirty years. He earned a BS degree in Chemistry from the University of Florida, a MD from the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, and completed his pediatric residency at the University of Alabama Children’s Hospital. Dr. Trumbull has had a special interest in behavioral pediatrics for decades, and has written and spoken nationally on the topic of parenting. His appearances, interviews, and writings include Parenting Magazine, Parade Magazine, CBS 48 Hours, Time Magazine, Fox News, CNN News, NPR, Washington Times, Family Life Today, and World Magazine.
Dr. Trumbull has had a keen interest in parenting for many years. Shortly after completing his pediatric training, he began penning his thoughts on “perfect” parenting. It seemed so easy from his single, childless perspective. Then along came marriage and the first of his five children, causing him to put down the pen, spend time investing in his family, and humbly reconsider the many intricacies of child rearing. Fast forward thirty years and much study of parenting research, and Dr. Trumbull has produced a much more seasoned work with Loving by Leading.
In his spare time, Dr. Trumbull enjoys the outdoors, including hiking, water skiing, and spending time at the lake with Nancy (his wife of 33 years), their five adult children, son-in-laws, and four grandchildren.
Email contact: LovingByLeading@gmail.com